A FEW APPROPRIATE DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS!
- embrangle or imbrangle - to confuse or perplex
- acatamathesia (psychology) - the inability to comprehend data (objects, language, etc) presented to the senses
- insensate - without sensation, inanimate; having little or no sensibility or moral feeling; having little or no good sense
- folie de doute (French) - mental illness characterised by inability to make decisions, however trifling
- lagniappe or lagnappe - something given beyond what is strictly required